Use the form below to perform an advanced search of our database.
PAYMENT, ORDERING AND DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Phonica Records website uses the Barclaycard credit card payment system which is secured and managed by Barclaycard Merchant Services ePDQ. This system is fully compliant with the new 'chip and pin' requirement and consequently you will be asked for your card security code. We also accept PayPal.
- CARDS ACCEPTED: Visa, MasterCard and Switch / Maestro
- PAYMENT PROCESSING: Your credit card / PayPal account will ONLY be debited once your order has been fulfilled and dispatched. When items you have ordered are not in stock then the cost (including shipping where appropriate) will be deducted from your original order. Your order confirmation email and dispatch note will confirm the sum deducted from your credit card.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION: If we have a problem with Credit Card Authorisation we will contact you by email to try and resolve this. We reserve the right to request proof of your address and, if appropriate, deliver only to the cardholder's billing address. 2) ORDERING. Phonica Records will endeavour to dispatch your order on the same day that it is received providing this is before 4pm UK time. No orders will be dispatched over weekends or public holidays.
- STOCK LEVELS. We try to ensure that Phonica Records’ stock control system is as up-to-date as possible but occasionally some items will not be available. This can be disappointing and it is important that you check your dispatch email to check what items you will be receiving. - BACK ORDERS. Phonica does not operate a back order or split delivery system. We will be constantly restocking the shop but there may be times that a particular item will no longer be available from our suppliers.
- CONFIRMATION EMAILS. Once your order request has been submitted you will receive an email confirming your order. This will be followed by another email once your order has been dispatched. It is important that you check this for any out of stock items you will not be receiving. - VAT. All prices displayed on the Phonica Records web site include VAT. All orders dispatched to EU countries have to have VAT included. - Orders to non EU countries will have VAT deducted once the destination address has been entered during the checkout phase. Please note that all non EU customers will be subject to sales tax in their own countries.
- INVOICING. You will receive an invoice from Phonica Records when you make a purchase.
3) SHIPPING AND DELIVERY.
All orders are delivered using Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DHL or Crossflight Courier. Records are shipped in cardboard mailers and specialist shipping boxes. The cutoff time for orders to be shipped on the day they're placed is 4pm. Please note, the delivery times quoted are business days and do not include weekend delivery.
- RETURNS: We will only refund or replace items that either have a manufacturing defect or are damaged in transit. Please contact us on email@example.com before sending any returns back to us, as sometimes we will be able to send replacement items without having the damaged item sent back to us. In those cases we will ask you to provide photographic evidence via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.