To start with Phonica Records will be serving a limited number of countries. These are as follows:UK
All EU Countries
PAYMENT, ORDERING AND DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. The Phonica Records credit card payment system is secured and managed by Barclaycard Merchant Services ePDQ. This system is fully compliant with the new 'chip and pin' requirement and consequently you will be asked for your card security code.
- CARDS ACCEPTED: Visa, MasterCard and Switch / Maestro
- PAYMENT PROCESSING: Your credit card will ONLY be debited once your order has been fulfilled and dispatched. Where items you have ordered are not in stock then the cost (including shipping where appropriate) will be deducted from your original order. Your order confirmation email and dispatch note will confirm the sum deducted from your credit card.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION: If we have a problem with Credit Card Authorisation we will contact you by email to try and resolve this. We reserve the right to request proof of your address and, if appropriate, deliver only to the cardholder's billing address.
- ORDERING. Phonica Records will endeavour to dispatch your order on the same day that it is received providing this is before 4pm UK time. No orders will be dispatched over weekends or public holidays.
- STOCK LEVELS. The stock control system used by Phonica Records is not automatically synchronised with the web site. Whilst it is updated several times a day there may be occasions during busy periods that an item shown on the web site will in fact be out of stock. This can be disappointing and it is important that you check your dispatch email to check what items you will be receiving.
- BACK ORDERS. Phonica does not operate a back order or split delivery system. We will be constantly restocking the shop but there may be times that a particular item will no longer be available from our suppliers.
- CONFIRMATION EMAILS. Once your order request has been submitted you will receive an email confirming your order. This will be followed by another email once your order has been dispatched. It is important that you r check this for any out of stock items you will not be receiving.
- VAT. All prices displayed on the Phonica Records web site include VAT. All orders dispatched to EU countries have to have VAT included.
Orders to non EU countries will have VAT deducted once the destination address has been entered during the checkout phase. Please note that all non EU customers will be subject to sales tax in their own countries.
- INVOICING. You will receive an invoice from Phonica Records when you make a purchase.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY. All orders are delivered using either Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Records are shipped in cardboard mailers and specialist shipping boxes.
- RETURNS: We will only refund or replace items that either have a manufacturing defect or are damaged in transit. Any items must be returned to Phonica Records together with a description of the problem before we are able to evaluate whether a refund is due.
- NON DELIVERY: All items sent by Parcel Force are insured and require signature on delivery. Your package can be tracked via the consignment number and accessing the Parcel Force web site linked through the Phonica site.